Latest Free Erotica Stories

Watch Me, Parrot

By: The Animal Inside

Genres:

Kevin jumped back in shock as April waved her hand his way. A blue light jumped forth from her finger tips and the room around him shimmered. Then, suddenly, he felt a chill run through his body. Then a numbness. Then, tingling. It was only then that he looked down and saw that his arms had become wings and his … Read More

Josh’s Camera

By: Mr. Max

Genres:

“Dean is coming over tonight. So, you will need to keep to your man cave,” Beatrice, said. “Of course, Bee dear,” Josh said with a shrug. He had married Bee for political and financial reasons almost ten years ago. And, she had almost immediately started fucking other men. In the beginning, he had fought with her about it. But, the … Read More

My Big, White Were-Horse

Genres:

It wasn’t that Jade didn’t love her husband. She did. She just didn’t enjoy fucking him. The marriage had been an arranged one and she had been given little say in the matter. But, that was common in royal families. She was certainly not the first princess to be sent from her home to marry a king double her age. … Read More

Daniels’ Penthouse

By: Jamie Fuchs

Genres:

Ring-ring, ring-ring, ring-ring. I took a look over at my phone on the coffee table. Sarah was calling me. I picked it up. She was moaning excitedly. “Come… here. They want…. you too…” she said. “What’s going on?” I asked. “Daniels… and James. Come here—” The line went dead. I could feel my pussy moistening at the memory of what … Read More

Max and Greg

By: Mr. Max

Genres:

“Are you happy to be home?” Greg asked his brother Max. It was Max’s first visit home since he had left for an out of state college three months before. It felt nice to have his brother back. A brother who he had shared a room and bunk bed set with for as long as he could remember. Even with … Read More

My Second She Wolf

Genres:

Josh woke up feeling slightly disoriented. The first sensation he noticed was the smell of a she wolf in heat. The smell sent a strong signal to his cock making it hard and ready. Josh opened his eyes to see if his nose could possibly be telling him the truth. Beside him were two naked women. And, his last evening … Read More

My First She Wolf

Genres:

The girl that approached him in the hallway smelled good but not just like perfume. Other girls all smelled like perfume and other fake scents. This woman smelled like him. Like wolf. Josh gulped and backed against the wall even though she was shorter than him by a foot. She was thin and blond with full hips as well as … Read More

Creating A Dom (Rebirth)

By: sexyguy

Genres:

Sebastian paused before Headmistress Grave’s office and stared at the darkened doorway, his eyes traveling along its shadowy edges, the dark wood lending the entire corner of the corridor a murky atmosphere. It was as if this section of the school was purposely deprived of light in order to bestow the aptly named Miss. Grave’s office an air of terror. … Read More

Creating A Dom (The Catalyst)

By: sexyguy

Genres:

The sound of the front door slamming shut jolted Sebastian from his reverie. Hot coffee stung the back of his hand and rained in droplets over the report in front of him as he flinched at the racket. She was back earlier than usual. Cursing under his breath, he grabbed for the box of tissues and yanked a couple loose, … Read More

Cheater: Deleted Scene

Genres:

This is a scene from the second installment in Cheater that just didn’t work with my story, but I don’t want it to go to waste so here it is, for your reading pleasure 🙂 He grabbed onto my hand and lead it up his thigh toward his clothed cock. “I bet this is what you were thinking of too.” … Read More

What I Want

Genres:

What do I want to do to you? I’m sure you already know… but I’ll tell you anyway. I want your sounds. I want to hear the pleasure I give to you as I run my fingers down your spine. How your breathing quickens the tighter I hold you… I want to feel your breasts pressed against my chest as … Read More